Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Goal!

FYI, TMI, and WTFC (who the flip cares): The scale read 139.6 this morning. I *know* it will be up 1.8 pounds tomorrow because of today's carb-up. Not 1.6 pounds, not 2.0 pounds, but 1.8 pounds. My body is predictable in its unpredictability.

With back-to-normal eating on Friday and Saturday, these 1.8 pounds will be gone by Sunday.

I haven't had my body fat tested, and I probably won't have time before I go, so I can't say for sure that I hit my other goal of 14% body fat. I'm at least as "cut" as in the photo at the right, and it sure feels like I'm as lean as I want to be. And in the end, that's what matters.

I believe I will treat myself to a dancing carrot. Oh, wait, I can't do dancing carrots on this site.

As you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment