Monday, December 27, 2010

unfamiliar gyms, familiar feeling

stuck at 152.5 for what seems like forever. I can understand being stuck if I haven't been eating clean or working out. Then it's my own danged fault. I guess being stuck is, too, but it's just frustrating.

I'm working out at a commercial gym this week rather than my usual gym. The commercial gym has more of the bells and whistles (ooh, a TRX thingie), but I can't say that I prefer it. No roman chair, for one thing, and how is a girl to survive without roman chair situps? OK, so maybe that's not such a bad thing.

I didn't have a great workout. I felt a little sliuggish. I'm not sure if it's soreness from yesterday's squat workout, or the weather, or the fact that I skipped breakfast. Or, maybe it's just one of those days.

b. strong,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment