Friday, December 31, 2010

progress!

Below 150 on the scale for the first time in a long, long time. 149.5, to be exact, but my scale only gives 1/2 pound increments. My weight will probably bounce up again: it always does, especially after a heavy lifting day. And, tonight is New Year's Eve, and we'll be going to a friend's for dinner and another friend's to ring in the new year. Even so, it feels good to see evidence that I'm making progress.

I also "feel" leaner this week. I'm sure it's because I've been watching my diet and cutting calories and doing a mix of lifting and cardio. (Wow: a caloric deficit leading to weight loss? Who would have thunk it.)

onward.

//b. strong

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Sort of stumbled onto your blog from the 3 fat chicks forum. Love your interests etc..very similar to mine. I'm a fellow Crosfitter. Love the contents of your blog:)I also like that you still put value in calories even while eating Primal ( I too couldn't give up dairy)...to many people fail to understand that insulin from eating a banana is not going to put on 5lbs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trixie,

    Thanks for stopping by! Nice to find another woman who's not afraid to push the envelope a bit. And eat bananas. :)

    ReplyDelete