Time to take stock, Jan 1-Jan 31
- pounds lost: 4, give or take
- days with workouts: 23 (doesn't include active rest days)
- PRs set: bench, deadlift, squat
- cans of diet soda consumed: 4 (I didn't run out until Jan 2 or so)
- alcohol consumed: 0 oz
- body fat lost: ?, but I can see more definition in my abs than before
- breaking 150. I still have a couple of pounds to go. My mind knows that this is just an arbitraty number, like any other, but it's still important to me for some reason. For one thing, I *hate* having to use that extra weight thingie on a balance scale.
- wardrobe expansion. There are still a few pairs of pants that I could wear 2 years ago but can't wear (in public) now. I'm not ready to give up on them yet.
b strong //